Lego® Brick Fun Returns to Timber Ridge Lodge
10 Oct, 2011
In November, Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark is excited to welcome back internationally renowned LEGO® Brick artist Adam Reed Tucker for a weekend filled with fun and creative LEGO Brick building sessions. From November 11-13, Tucker will lead Timber Ridge guests in a variety of interactive seminars focused around LEGO Brick Artitecture™, and provide audience members with a “behind-the-scenes” look at his building process.
One of 12 LEGO Certified Professionals worldwide, Adam left his artistic mark on the lodge earlier this year when he unveiled his life-size LEGO Brick interpretation of Timber Ridge Mascot “Bruce the Moose.” The 7-foot-tall, 100lb. statue, made entirely out of LEGO Bricks, will no doubt serve as a hot topic for attendees.
To celebrate their continued partnership with Tucker, Timber Ridge is offering an exciting and educational two-night Mastering the LEGO Brick package to guests looking to experience all the weekend has to offer. This special package includes:
- Two-night accommodations in a one-bedroom suite
- An “Eat and Meet” session with Adam Reed Tucker, featuring a breakfast buffet for four people each morning
- One “Create and Take” LEGO Brick build session per child, for up-to two children
- Access to LEGO Brick seminars, with topics including “The Life of a LEGO Architect”; Artitecture™; among others
- Autograph sessions with Adam Reed Tucker
- Admission to an Ice Cream Social and Q&A with Adam Reed Tucker about the building process
- Four passes to Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark
The Mastering the LEGO Brick weekend package is valid for stays on November 11-12, 2011 only, with rates for a one-bedroom suite starting at $429. Rates for a two-bedroom suite start at $529 and include six passes to Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark, a breakfast buffet for six people each morning, and up to four “Create and Take” LEGO Brick sets. All rates are exclusive of tax and nightly resort fee. Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty equal to a one-night stay plus tax.
For more information, or to reserve accommodations at Timber Ridge Lodge, please visit www.timberridgeresort.com. Become a fan of the lodge on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TimberRidgeWaterpark, or follow daily updates on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Timber_Ridge.