Winter Carnival 2014
29 Jan, 2014
The weather is warming up just in time for the crew at The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva to start gearing up for the annual Winter Carnival. Join us on Saturday, February 1, 2014, starting at 10 am for a day filled with skiing, snowboarding and fun snow activities!
- 10:00 am – Ski School Demonstration – Chairlift A & B
- 10:30 am – Ski Patrol Demonstration – Chairlift A
- 11:00 am – Snowboard & Ski Slope Style Competition (Beginner, Intermediate And Advanced Classes)
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm – Activities including: Human Bowling, Sack Toss, Bucky’s Buckets, Water Balloon Launch, Paint Ball Gallery, Closest to the Pin & other activities
- Noon – 4:00 pm – Face Painting – Timbers Grill
- 2:00 pm – Slalom Races for Skiers and Snowboarders – Chairlift B (Age Categories: 7 & Under, 8 – 12, 13 – 15, 16 – 20, 21 – 29, 30 – 49, 50 & Over)
- 3:00 pm – Toboggan Competition – Snow Sports Patrol Teams
- TBA – Kayak Races (Ski School vs Patrol)
- TBA – Tug of War (Instructor vs Patrol)
- 7:45 pm – Lifts will close for approximately one hour
- 8:00 pm - Torch Light Parade & Fireworks – Chairlift A & B
Don’t forget to enter our Facebook Ski Photo contest for your chance to win 2 FREE lift tickets to The Mountain Top and an overnight stay in a deluxe guest room. Just pose solo or with a friend in front of The Mountain Top post card backdrop or on the hill and snap a picture with your camera. Upload your photos to our contest and tag us! Don’t forget to hashtag #GrandGenevaSki for your chance to win. Enter here. See contest rules here: Winter Carnival Contest Grand Geneva.
While you’re in Lake Geneva, take the short drive downtown to check out Winterfest! Starting today, January 29, 2014 and running through Saturday, February 8, 2014, Lake Geneva’s Annual Winterfest weekend features the U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition featuring music, magic, refreshments, activities, helicopter rides, shopping and dining.
For more information please visit GrandGeneva.com.