10 Things to Do at Grand Geneva Golf This Summer
13 Jun, 2016
At Grand Geneva, we offer more than just your typical round – check out some other things to try out on the Golf Course!
- Participate in the New Hole in One Golf Challenge: What’s better than golfing in Wisconsin on a beautiful day? Winning money, too. All new this year is the Hole in One Challenge. Sink an ace on select holes, and you’ll walk away from here with a small fortune. Upgrade your round on The Brute or The Highlands for just $5 to participate!
- Enter the Father’s Day Sweepstakes: Now through June 20 you can enter for a chance to play with Tom Waddle for you and your dad! Make this Father’s Day extra special, Tee Time will be the morning of Saturday, June 25. Enter at GrandGenevaEnterToWin.com.
- Eat on the Beautiful Golf Patio: The Golf patio has an all new menu this year, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, check it out here.
- Stop at the Grand Grille on The Highlands: Half way through the course and need a snack? Look no further, the Grand Grille is located midway through Hole 9 on The Highlands near the halfway house. The Grand Grille offers food options from Lake Geneva Country Meats or try one of Grand Geneva specialties’ such as the Grilled Shrimp Sandwich or the new featured Bloody Mary to take with you. Speaking of…
- Try the new Bloody Mary Water Hazard: You’ll be swinging sideways after this par-5 cocktail, our original blend of Tito’s Handmade Vodka and house-made Bloody Mary mix, topped Wisconsin-style with beef stick, jumbo shrimp, buffalo chicken wing, blue cheese stuffed olive, pepper jack and cheddar chees cubes, pickle, peperoncini and green onion.
- Take a Lesson: Isn’t it time you learned from a professional? Head PGA Golf Professional Kyle Kunash leads lessons with over 10 years of professional golf experience, the lessons cover everything from stance to etiquette. Kunash offers a variety of lessons, everything from beginner lessons to getting more technical with a flight scope monitor. See all lessons available here.
- Participate in a Golf Classic: Every season Golf Classics are typically offered monthly. The next classic will be on Sunday, June 26, check the Classic details here.
- Take Advantage of a Golf Special: Most holidays Grand Geneva offers golf deals and specials. Father’s Day Golf Special, 4th of July Golf Special and the Patriot Golf Special include rounds for just $89, replay rate of $39.
- Enjoy Family Time: During July, Grand Geneva offers a number of programs to get your family out on the golf course and driving range including Family Golf Clinics every Sunday. See all the July Specials here.
- Use the Grand Geneva Resort Golf App: For an added bonus, download the Grand Geneva Golf App, free from the Apple or Android App Store. With the app you’ll be able see an on course GPS, book a tee time, check the weather forecast, enter to win, have access to playing tips, keep score with the interactive scorecard (great for group scoring!), view the food & beverage menu, stay connected with club notifications and more.