Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
08 Aug, 2016
In the midst of Wisconsin Golf Season, Head PGA Golf Professional at Grand Geneva, Kyle Kunash, provides tips on improving your golf swing during practice on the range. Watch his practice approach in the video, “Perfect Practice Makes Perfect.”
Follow these additional tips from Kyle:
- Check grip
- Check posture
- Check alignment (use alignment sticks)
- ALWAYS HAVE A TARGET
- Reflect on each shot good or bad
- Develop a pre-shot routine and perform it before each shot
- The more students can get ready for a golf shot on the range, the easier it is to take with them on the course
- Random practice: choose different targets, play draws and fades, practice punch shots
- Relax and have fun
Learn more about taking a lesson from our Head PGA Golf Professional Kyle Kunash here.
Going out for a round at Grand Geneva? Don’t forget to participate in the new Hole in One Golf Challenge for your chance to win!
Take advantage of these 2016 Golf Specials:
- Nine and Dine, golf starting at 5pm any day of the week for just $49, includes $20 dining credit to Links Bar & Grill.
- Grand Geneva Golf Classic is Sunday, August 28, to register your foursome call (262) 248-2556.
- Tuesday is Ladies Day
- Patriot Golf Day, play The Brute or The Highlands for $89, valid Friday, September 2 through Labor Day.
- Support your Troops Month, during the first 2 weeks of September all active members & veterans of the armed forces will get a free round of golf with any paid round.
- Hotel Guest Special, if you are guest enjoy 18 holes for just $59, includes a golf cart and rental clubs and balls.
See you on the golf course!