Celebrate Easter with a Champagne Brunch at Grand Geneva
07 Apr, 2017
Easter is a special time each spring when families come together to celebrate over a good meal. No better place to gather than at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. We’ve got a great brunch with selections that will make every member of your family salivate.
Grand Geneva celebrates the Easter holiday every year with an amazing spread of delicious foods for brunch. Executive Chef Jason Poole works with our banquet team to craft a menu loaded with brunch favorites that inspire you to try something new.
- Our list of breakfast specialties include made to order eggs and omelets, malted waffles with chocolate sauce, and eggs benedict.
- Lunch entrees feature maple roasted salmon, roast lamb shoulder, and mascarpone mashed potatoes.
- We’re carving up IPA brined prime rib, roasted turkey breast, and an irresistible honey and Dijon baked ham.
- Lemon poached shrimp, Alaskan crab legs, and marinated green lip mussels will be chilled on ice beside a smoked seafood display of smoked salmon, trout, and bay scallops.
- We’ll have an assortment of cold salads, including avocado and mango crab salad timbale, pesto cavatappi pasta salad, and a roasted beet carpaccio.
- Couldn’t be a brunch in Wisconsin without a cheese and sausage display that includes home made chutneys, whole grain mustard, candied walnuts, and pickled vegetables.
- We’ve even got a “knee high” buffet for your pickier eaters that includes chicken nuggets, corn on the cob, pizza bites, mac and cheese, and a taco bar.
- Save room for the Grand Finale dessert bar featuring a crepe station, mousse cups, mini pies, and all the pastries and dessert bars you can imagine.
Unbelievably, this is just a highlight of some foods we’re serving at our Easter brunch buffet. Click here to find the full menu.
Have your children bring their Easter basket with to brunch for our Easter Egg Hunt at 1pm at the pavilion down by the golf course Pro Shop. They’re sure to enjoy searching for colorful eggs filled with goodies! The Easter bunny will make a special appearance at brunch so you can snap a quick photo with your kids to help you remember how much fun your family had.
Reservations sell out in advance every year, so be sure to make arrangements for your family today for Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 16, 2017. Brunch seating is available from 10am to 3pm in Geneva ChopHouse and the Maple Lawn Ballroom. Call (262) 249-4788 for reservations. Pricing and more details available online.
If you can’t make it out to Easter Brunch, Geneva ChopHouse has an impressive brunch buffet every weekend from 10am – 2pm. Come brunch with us anytime!