3 Reasons Why You Should Get Your Workout On at Grand Geneva
25 Jul, 2017
Start your week off right with our summer fitness bootcamp class to get you going every Monday at 7am up at The Adventure Center – aka The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa.
We’ve got three reasons why you should join us:
- For those of you who don’t know, The Adventure Center is our ski hill, but in summer mode. It’s the perfect place for outdoor resistance training. Imagine how many calories you can burn running up the side of the mountain?! Every week, the class focuses on something new, so you’ll never get bored doing the same workout over and over again.
- Our fitness instructors are the best! Seriously, you won’t find a better leader who inspires you to push yourself. Sindy leads bootcamp every Monday and she’s got the right attitude for an outdoor workout everyone enjoys. We update our fitness schedule every month at the WELL Spa, so if you can’t make it to bootcamp, check out Zumba, Barre, Cardio Tennis or Power Sculpt with one of our other instructors.
- It’s FREE! This bootcamp series is for everyone: resort guests and community members alike! So grab your gear and hit the hill with us. There’s no excuse not to!
Wear your workout clothes and beat the heat in the AM with us during this complimentary series now through September 11. Here’s a list of bootcamp classes we’re rotating through:
- Full Body Boot camp: Focusing on safe and effective training techniques
- Old School Boot camp: Focusing on basic Boot camp moves with a dash of something new
- Hills and Drills Boot camp: Focusing on resistant equipment and the use of the ski hill
- Circuit Boot camp: Focusing on working your way through a challenging circuit
- Body Weight Boot camp: Focusing on the most effective body weight movements
- Balance and Focus Boot camp: Focusing on integrating balance and core stability.
No need to register for this class, but you can call 800-558-3417 for more information.