Enter our Gingerbread House Competition
16 Oct, 2017
Christmas is just around the corner and Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is planning for the 23rd Annual Christmas in the Country Celebration, featuring over two million lights and animated scenes.
This year we again will host the Annual Gingerbread House Competition. There is no entry fee, only the opportunity to be acknowledged for your holiday creativity. The maximum display size allowed will be 2’x 2’ x 2’ (plywood display board is suggested). All displays must be made of edible ingredients. Entries must be delivered to Grand Geneva Resort on Wednesday, November 15 and Thursday, November 16, 2017 between the hours of 8 to 10am or 3 to 7pm. Each Gingerbread House will be on display during the Christmas in the Country Celebration, November 19 – December 27. Prizes will be awarded in each category listed below.
• Age 4 – 6: Moose Mountain Falls Party Package for ten including waterpark passes, one slice of pizza or a hot dog per person, individual bags of chips, fountain drinks, moose pillow pet and appearance by Bruce the Moose
• Age 7 – 11: Moose Mountain Falls Party Package for ten including waterpark passes, one slice of pizza or a hot dog per person, individual bags of chips, fountain drinks, moose pillow pet and appearance by Bruce the Moose
• Age 12 – 17: Adventure Package for four including trail rides, rock climbing, lift tickets and waterpark passes
• Age 18 & up: Night on the Town Package including dinner and spa services for two
• Family & Group: Waterpark passes for a group up to 15 people
• Choice of a Ski Day Package for four including lift tickets, equipment rentals, $50 meal voucher and four ski or snowboard lessons OR a Waterpark Package including passes for four people, $5 arcade card per person, four fountain drinks, four ice cream treats and one large pizza
Each entry will be on display throughout our Christmas in the Country celebration. In recognition of your creative efforts all participants will be recognized at the 23rd Annual Illumination Ceremony on Sunday, November 19, 2017. Starting at 2pm participants and guests may join us in a pre-ceremony celebration for complimentary refreshments. Judges’ Choice winners will be announced during the Illumination Ceremony.
The public can vote for their favorite Gingerbread House at the resort from November 19 through December 27, 2017. The People’s Choice winners will be announced on January 3, 2018 and prizes will be sent via mail. If you have any questions, please call the Grand Experiences Team at (262) 248-8811 ext. 3782. We look forward to receiving your entry and your participation in the competition!
Do you want to make a gingerbread house? Complete this entry form and call (800) 558-3417 x3782 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 8 to let us know you’d like to enter the Gingerbread House Competition.